Thursday 26 January 2017

7 years old Syrian girl, writes Trump a letter begging him not to carry out the Ban

Bana al-Abed, a popular seven year old girl from Syria has written a touching letter to President Donald Trump to do a lot for Syrian children who are affected by war.Bana who is now living in Turkey became famous for her tweets on the situation of things in the war-torn Aleppo.

In the letter, she promised to be Trump’s friend if he brings peace to the lives of Syrian children.

Read the touching letter below:
Dear Donald Trump,
My name is Bana Alabed and I am a seven years old Syrian girl from Aleppo.
Syrian girl begs Trump in touching letter

I lived in Syria my whole life before I left from besieged East Aleppo on December last year. I am part of the Syrian children who suffered from the Syrian war.
But right now, I am having a peace in my new home of Turkey. In Aleppo, I was in school but soon it was destroyed because of the bombing.
Syrian girl begs Trump in touching letter
The letter written by Bana to Trump
Some of my friends died.
I am very sad about them and wish they were with me because we would play together by right now. I couldn't play in Aleppo, it was the city of death.
Right now in Turkey, I can go out and enjoy. I can go to school although I didn't yet. That is why peace is important for everyone including you.
However, millions of Syrian children are not like me right now and suffering in different parts of Syria. They are suffering because of adult people.
I know you will be the president of America, so can you please save the children and people of Syria? You must do something for the children of Syria because they are like your children and deserve peace like you.
If you promise me you will do something for the children of Syria, I am already your new friend.
I am looking forward to what you will do for the children of Syria.
President Trump is expected to approve some executive orders that include visa denial for citizens of Syria and six other middle eastern and African countries.
According to Reuters, Stephen Legomsky, the chief counsel at US citizenship and immigration services in the last administration, informed that Trump has the legal power to limit refugee admissions and the issuance of visas to specific countries if the administration determined it was in the public’s interest.
The professor at Washington University School of Law in St Louis, said: "From a legal standpoint, it would be exactly within his legal rights.
"But from a policy standpoint, it would be terrible idea because there is such an urgent humanitarian need right now for refugees.”
The countries affected are: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen

No comments:

Post a Comment