Friday 21 April 2017

Unemployed Father of quintuplets gets job offer


Imudia Uduehi recently became father of quintuplets after his wife, Oluwakemi Uduehi, delivered five babies at the National Hospital in Abuja on April 12, 2017.

Following the delivery, Mr. Uduehi pleaded with good Nigerians to offer him assistance or help him secure a job to cater for his new babies.

He had told NAN that, “I am delighted and I thank God to have blessed us with these healthy children, I know it is a huge responsibility because it is not easy to raise even one child.

”I am, however, appealing to the government, well-meaning Nigerians and corporate organisations to come and support my family in raising the children. I want everyone to see these children not just as a blessing to us but also a blessing to the entire nation."

Touched by the story, MD of Twice As Nice boutique, Mr Waheed Shonibare offered Mr. Uduehi an employment opportunity in his fashion store.

No comments:

Post a Comment