Saturday 17 March 2018

Kendall Jenner talks career, sexuality and her private life as she graces the cover of Vogue

Kendall Jenner is the cover star of US Vogue for the third time and the model has given peep into her relatively private life.


The Vogue April 2018 cover star confirmed she is dating basketball star Blake Griffin of the Detroit Pistons, reveals she wants to have kids at around ’28 or 29′ years of age . More photos after the cut......

Kendall also addressed rumors that she is gay saying, ‘I think it’s because I’m not like all my other sisters, who are like, “Here’s me and my boyfriend!” So it was a thing for a minute because no one ever saw me with a guy. I would always go that extra mile to be low-key with guys, sneaking around all the time. You don’t want to, like, look crazy.’
When asked if she wants children after sister Kylie, 20, welcomed Stormi six weeks ago, and she said yes, but not until she’s ’28 or 29.’
‘I made it a point at the beginning of 2017 to consciously slow down,
take more time for myself, be more selective and not just do whatever my agents tell me to do,’ she confessed about her career.

No comments:

Post a Comment