Wednesday 2 May 2018

Indian woman suffocates under a pile of cow dung after after been advised it will cure her snake bite

A wife in India has suffocated under a pile of animal dung, believing it would cure her snake bite.



She ran home to inform her husband, Mukesh, and they quickly decided to call the local snake charmer.
The local snake charmer, Murarey, advised Mukesh to cover his wife in cow dung, suggesting it would suck out the poison.
People gathered outside the house and watched as Devendri lay outside as Mukesh buried her in cow dung, and the snake charmer sat beside her and chanted mantras.
But after 75 minutes Devendri sadly died.
Mukesh said: “My wife went out to get fire wood and when she was collecting the wood a snake bit her.

“I never thought she would die, I really thought she’d survive, and it’d work.I never thought this would happen.”

The snake charmer, Murarey, was filmed, and said: “I’m known in this area to treat animal bites. I think the snake was a cobra.
“And yes, she died because she was buried.”



No comments:

Post a Comment