Monday 3 July 2017

I made more money when i was fat compared to now am slimmer says lepacious Bose


Comedienne Lepacious Bose, on Saturday, said she made more money when she was overweight than when she became slim, TheNation reports. Her words: ”I was obese for 25 years. 

I was never happy being fat and I had health challenges like my thyroids were aggravating, I was depressed, for two years I was not menstruating. I was so emotional and each time I visited the hospital, they will ask me to go and lose weight.

Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore. Above all, my weight loss has been an incredible journey and I am proud of the progress I have made and I don’t intend to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment