Saturday 30 September 2017

D'banj says despite his marriage, his ''Kokolettes'' are still very important to him


D'banj who is now a married man has said that the kokolettes still play a big part in his business.
The pop star who , spoke about his marriage and 'kokolettes' during an interview with THE NET.
When he was asked if marriage has stopped him from seeing his kokolettes, D'banj said "I think it’s only my wife you can ask that question. How will that affect the Koko? In fact, the kokolettes are the reason why business is booming."

D'banj, however, didn't dispute the fact that he's not fazed by the attention he gets from women, let alone get in the way of his happy family life. He thinks it's important to strike a balance between marriage and being a rock star of sorts.

"Like I said, I am a married man now. I must know how to draw the balance now since I have Daniel the third. You should see him, he is really cute," he said.
The singer who dropped a new album, "King Don Come" on August 25, 2017, revealed that he finds motivation in everyone including artistes younger than he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment