Friday 22 September 2017

Miley Cyrus says she's in zero rush to walk down the Aisle, as she gushes about Hearthrob Liam Hemsworth



Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are adorable together, to say the least, and it’s amazing that the couple found each other again after a three-year break. Miley says she’s in zero rush to walk down the aisle.
“I don’t envision marriage,” Miley told The Sun on Sunday newspaper, via The Daily Mail“I’m 24. I hope to get to live a little bit more. I have too much living to do [before I get married].”
Miley noted she’s more about going with the flow for now. “Three years ago, if you’d asked me if I’d be here, this happy with this man, I’d have been stunned,” she said. “I’m just riding this out.”
Plus, Miley seems ridiculously happy. “In some relationships, you lose yourself by being with someone else,” she said. “Actually, it made me find myself more. I have no idea what the next three years will bring, but if it’s possible to get even happier, I’ll take it.”
Miley later talked about the fact that it was great that she and Liam broke up for a few years, and says that they talked during their break. “I didn’t know [we’d get back together]. I’m so crazy I have no idea. But I had something in my heart, it never felt like it was really over. We kept a great friendship really private,” she said. “It’s good for people to have that space to grow individually. Otherwise when you’re with someone from 16 until 24, you grow into the same person.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment