Friday 22 September 2017

George Clooney gushes about his wife Amal and his adorable twins


George and Amal Clooney just might have the sweetest love story ever. 
They met by chance, quickly fell in love, got married, and had twins even though neither thought about having kids before.
In a new interview with the Daily Mail, George opened up about life with his 3-month-old twins, Alexander and Ella, and says it’s pretty much as exhausting as you’d imagine. "They don't cry," he said. "I cry more than they do. I cry four times a day right now, because I'm so tired."
George also raved about the hard work Amal is doing as a new mom. "All they want to do is eat, so I have nothing to give them except a bottle once in a while and they're happy about that, but it's mostly Amal for them at the moment. I don't even really understand what's going on," he said."And I have such admiration for my wife because she's breastfeeding them and getting about two hours of sleep per interval, and the love they have for her is a sight to see and it's beautiful." 
George stresses that he’s not complaining he’s thrilled with his family life. "All of this is icing on the cake," he said."Look, I'm 56 years old and I didn't think it was going to happen for me. I thought my life would be focused on my career, not relationships, and I'd sort of accepted that."
"And then I met Amal and I thought, ‘Well, I have this incredible relationship, this is wonderful,’” he continued. “And then...all of a sudden we have these two knuckleheads around who make me laugh every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment