Thursday 21 December 2017

E! Tv show host Catt Sadler resigns after discovering her co-host earns twice her pay




Catt Sadler and Jason Kennedy
 Catt Sadler, co-host of E! News and Daily-Pop announced that yesterday was her last day at the Network. This came after she found out there had been a huge disparity in her pay as opposed to the pay of her male co-host.
She says on her blog, The Catttwalk in Her story Why I left E! News in my own words’ that she is leaving Enews because her integrity was on the line and she believed that She should be paid what she and her team was worth, particularly if her Co-host Jason Kennedy was getting said payment.
Her words: ‘But how can I operate with integrity and stay on at E if they’re not willing to pay me the same as him? Or at least come close? How can I accept an offer that shows they do not value my contributions and paralleled dedication all these years?  How can I not echo the actions of my heroes and stand for what is right no matter what the cost? How can I remain silent when my rights under the law have been violated?’

No comments:

Post a Comment