Monday 4 December 2017

The final season of 'Game of Thrones'' promises to be the greatest thing ever aired on Tv

Cersei and Jaime Lannister.


The eighth and final season of "Game of Thrones" debuts in 2019, and according to one of the actors, it will be the greatest thing ever aired on TV. 
Jason Momoa, who played Khal Drogo in the first season, recently visited the set of "Game of Thrones" in Belfast to spend time with his former showrunners and castmates. 

During his stay, he learnt some spoilers which he wouldn't give away, but is very excited about. 
“Just knowing how amazing this season is going to be…” Momoa told EW. 
“It’s going to be the greatest thing that’s ever aired on TV. It’s going to be unbelievable. It’s going to f— up a lot of people. And it was a bummer because I’m a huge fan and I didn’t want to know what’s going on. I was like, ‘Damn, I didn’t want to know that!”

Earlier, when photos of Momoa on set appeared online, there were reports that the character who passed away at the end of season one will return for the show's finale. 
“I just showed up to see [producers David Benioff and Dan Weiss] and I just happened to see people on set,” Momoa says. 
“I haven’t been over there in a long time. You just want to see your friends and you end up make headlines going, ‘Drogo’s back!’ and I’m like, ‘He’s dead! He can’t come back, it wouldn’t work.'”

No comments:

Post a Comment