Friday 13 April 2018

Ever wondered the reason behind Kim and Kanye's baby girl name and who is the mysterious surrogate,here are the details


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West welcomed their baby girl on January 15, 2018.
The reality star, 37, announced the news in a sweet post on her website which simply read: “She’s here! We’re so in love.”
She continued: “Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby girl.
Three days after the birth, Kim took to her app to reveal that the couple had 
decided to call their newborn daughter Chicago.
The reality star shared a picture of the name, captioned with the date and time of the tot’s birth, plus her weight – 7lbs, 6oz.
She retweeted a post which explains how to pronounce the shortened version of Chicago’s name.
It read: “And to everyone who thinks it’s literally pronounced as CHI. No. It’s “Shy”And to everyone who thinks it’s literally pronounced as CHI. No. It’s ‘Shy'”
Kanye grew up in Chicago, and has referenced the US city heavily in tracks such as “Homecoming” from 2007.
The name is a tribute to the rapper’s mother Donda, who raised him there when she split from his father.

What has Kim said about the surrogate – and why is it controversial?

Kim revealed she felt compelled to tell the surrogate that she was carrying her and Kanye’s child – but although she claims she “loves her”, she didn’t invite her to her baby shower.
She said: “I just felt like I wanted, whoever’s carrying my baby, like what if they weren’t a fan of me or my husband? And what if they didn’t want to be carrying our baby?
“I wanted to give them that choice and be proud and on the same page and I wanted a relationship with her.”
“She was really excited! She was someone that had watched the show, not like a super fan or anything that it would have been uncomfortable, but she had seen my struggle and seen how open I was about it.”
Kim raised eyebrows when she admitted that she didn’t invite the mystery woman to her glamorous baby shower.
She said: “I, um, I did not [invite her]. I did introduce her to my family. I introduced her to my family earlier that day.
“And, you know, I just thought, I don’t know, it was like a weird decision to have to make.
“Of course, I would’ve wanted her to be there and be a part of it.
“But I hadn’t really gone that far in explaining it to my kids yet.”
Source: SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment