Monday 16 April 2018

Furious wife starts charging her husband £40 For Sex after discovering his five year affair with a prustitute


A FURIOUS wife started charging her husband £40 for sex after she discovered his seedy five-year affair with a prostitute.The humiliated woman was forced to undergo a HIV test after discovering her husband’s sordid sex life and drug use.




Sarah said if he’d ‘screwed a few here and there’ she would find 
it easier to accept it.
The woman, named as Sarah to keep her anonymous, believed her marriage of 30 years was blissfully happy until she discovered her lawyer husband’s dirty secret in November last year.
The truth followed Sarah finding poppers, a sex enhancing drug, in her husband’s draw in 2015 and dialling a number on her husband’s phone which went through to a massage parlour.
She told the The Sunday Mercury: “It scares me that he could be so duplicitous.
“It’s awful to live with someone who has that much power over you.
Sarah said she keeps imaging the illicit meetings between her husband the prostitute
“My mum said ‘I didn’t know he had it in him’. I’m no nearer to getting to the real truth.”
Sarah decided to forgive but not forget and started charging her husband £40 for sex, the same price he paid the prostitute.
She added: “I know my worth. I know of all the women he could’ve chosen, I was the golden standard.
“A good woman is worth more than rubies, the Bible said, because she will keep herself just for him. I have invested so much in our marriage.



Sarah added: “I hate the girl. I hate what she’s done, not just to me, but to anyone else.
“Is she aware, or does she care, that our world has fallen apart?”
The affair has left Sarah struggling to trust her husband and unsure if she will ever get over his betrayal.
She said: “It is the lack of trust that’s left. I can’t trust him – and he is the one person I should be able to trust completely.
“If he goes out of the house, I feel anxious. He has done that to me and I’m supposed to be the most important person in his life, the person he should be able to trust implicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment