Wednesday 4 April 2018

I can run Nigeria better than Buhari even in my sleep says Sahara Reporters Publisher Sowore

Omoyele Sowore insists he can run Nigeria better than Buhari

Sahara Reporters publisher and presidential aspirant for the 2019 election, Omoyele Sowore, has again rubbished President Muhammadu Buhari's leadership.
He said he can run the affairs of the country even in his sleep, as he declared the reign of older politicians and the cabal believed to be running the Buhari government over.
Sowore, 47, stated this on Tuesday, April 3, 2018, while speaking to his supporters and members of the #TakeBackNigeria Movement who welcomed him at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.
The publisher, who is based in the US, said he is Nigeria to lead a movement to change power in 2019. He said he will be undertaking series of rallies and town hall meetings.
He said, "I am coming from New York and I have just arrived Nigeria to lead a movement to change power in the country. Some of the movement members are probably the people you saw outside. I am here to undertake a series of rallies, town hall meetings and others across Nigeria.

"It is over for the old people, it is over for the cabals, it is over for the mafias that have been running Nigeria down. That is what I am here to do and this is going to go on till 2019 and there is no going back.

"I have been doing activism for over 30 years, I have never done anything less than a national politics. So, there is no less position. The position that is most important to Nigerians today is the position of the president. I am more than qualified. I told you many times, I can run Nigeria better than President Muhammadu Buhari even in my sleep.

"There is no need going to become a Local Government Chairman, Councilor or a Senator when I can run the country as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. What else do you want me to tell you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment