Monday 17 July 2017

Toke Makinwa looking stunning in all white as she attends her younger sister's wedding




If you have been following Toke Makinwa on social media, then you definitely know her younger sister, Busayo got hitched to her lover on Saturday .
The stylish media personality really brought the fashion for the occasion going by the pictures she shared on Instagram.
Toke captioned this photo of her, ‘This is the day that the lord has made Let me introduce myself …. I am the sister of the Bride #stabieverafter #EgbonIyawoactivated’
She then wrote, ‘I can’t keep calm… my baby sister is getting married. God has been so faithful to us? today I remember my parents as always, truly the memory of the righteous is blessed❤️ Celebrate in heaven as we celebrate on earth.’

No comments:

Post a Comment