Saturday 20 January 2018

Kim Kardashian speaks about the reasons for getting a surrogate to birth her third child


 Kim Kardashian-West has spoken about the process she had to go through having her third child. Kim while sharing her story on her website said she is bonding with her new baby girl, who is still yet to be named, after she was birthed by a ‘gestational’ carrier on Monday.
The mother of three who titled her entry ‘The Truth About My Pregnancy Decision’ started by saying: “I have always been really honest about my struggles with pregnancy. Preeclampsia and placenta accreta are high-risk conditions, so when I wanted to have a third baby, doctors said that it wasn’t safe for me or the baby’s health to carry on my own. After exploring many options, Kanye and I decided to use a gestational carrier. ”
She went on to explain the reason why she used the term ‘gestational carrier’ as opposed to ‘Surrogate’ as she normally uses before she added that the connection with the newborn  came instantly and it’s as if she was with them the whole time.
 The 37-year-old then got more personal saying “Having a gestational carrier is definitely different, but anyone who says or thinks it’s the easy way out is completely wrong.” She went on to add that it was hard for her not to carry her own child, especially after she had carried North and Saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment