Thursday 30 March 2017

Laura Ikeji shares photos from her wedding, says '' none of her friends kne she was ready to get hitched''.

Blogger, Linda Ikeji's younger sister, Laura Ikeji who got married to Ogbonna Kanu two months ago has revealed that none of her friends knew she was dating or getting married.



The fashion entrepreneur shared the beautiful photos above and also revealed that she couldn't wait to get the whole marriage thing over with and have a quiet time with her man. Read below...

"I couldn't wait to get everything over with. Just wanted a quiet time with my man. 
None of my friends knew I was dating let alone ready to get hitched! Lol. I didn't think I was ready myself, lol. But look at me now. I'm having fun 
With me???? Nothing has changed. Same friends, same hangout spots, same clothes but a lil bigger, lol, same team, same hustle. That's basically what you get when you marry your nicca lol. Nothing changes. The devil you know 😂😂😂😂"


No comments:

Post a Comment