Sunday 26 March 2017

Maima dumped Me, not the other way round says Ice prince

Chocolate city rapper and aboki crooner, Iceprince Zamani has shed more light on what happened between him and his ex-girlfriend, Maima. The rapper who had a chat with Saturday beats, said his ex never had an affair with married men as reported. He also went on to disclosed their breakup, was as a result of his mistakes.






“She didn’t cheat on me. I never caught her cheating and I never suspected her tobe cheating on me. I was the one that messed up. That is all I can tell you. It is gone now. I don’t intend to say how I messed up. Right now, I am single.”

The artiste who said he has gotten over his ex, also said;

 “I’m not trying to get over her, I am over her already. I am trying to rearrange my life and make money and establish my brand.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment