Thursday 23 March 2017

Romantic moment Tuface surprised Annie Idibia on their wedding anniversary

Actress Annie Idibia and legendary singer, 2Face Idibia are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today, and he gave her a romantic surprise.


Annie was hanging out with her manager, Naomi and a friend, when 2Face who was supposed to be in Madrid showed up and surprised her.

He shared the surprise video and wrote; "She thought I was still in Madrid. She thought she was just having a peaceful dinner with franky and Naomi. But I consulted some of my witches and wizards and lo and behold I'm here. I love this woman. #HappyANNIEversary"
more photos after the cut..........








Happy Anniversary to the Idibia's. You see it pays to stick with a hustler wey get sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment