Monday 28 August 2017

Jay-Z reveals how he and Beyonce came up with the names Rumi & Sir Carter for their twins

Jay Z has reportedly found a new CEO for Tidal.

The ace rapper shared this during the second part of the interview which was released on Friday, August 25.

You may have been wondering how Jay Z and wife, Beyonce, came up with the unique names, Rumi and Sir, for their newborn twin babies.

"Rumi is our favourite poet, so it was for our daughter."
Rumi.  Apparently, Rumi was an iconic 13th-century Persian 
poet and philosopher who dedicated his life to art, spirituality and above all love.

"And then Sir was, like, man, come out the gate. He carries himself like that. He just came out, like, Sir," Jay Z said.

Us Weekly also reports that Jay-Z scheduled his upcoming tour for after the birth of the twins. 
"I booked the tour for October so I could have at least four months ... to just really bond and see their fingers and s--t like that," he said. 
"They'll be with me [on tour] anyway, but I'm just saying, like, [I needed] a space where I'm not doing nothing, I'm just focused on them. I'm not thinking about a show at night or anything like that. That's why the tour is so far away from the release of the album."

No comments:

Post a Comment