Thursday 31 August 2017

Media guru Toke Makinwa's pens an emotional letter to her Late mother

Toke Makinwa

The media personality and her siblings lost their parents to a fire when they were only kids.

Author and Vlogger Toke Makinwa marked her late mother, Modupe Makinwa‘s posthumous birthday with an emotional message.

The OAP took to Instagram today, Thursday, August 31, 2017. Recall that in her book "On Becoming" she revealed they, the media personality and her siblings, lost their parents to a fire when they were only kids.

Now, she’s written about how much she misses her mother and wondered just how close they would be if she were alive.
She wrote, "I called you in prayer today mama, if you were here you'll be a year older but you not so I pray for your soul. My beautiful Rose Happy Birthday Mama, as I grow older I miss you more than words can tell, I wonder how close we would be if you were here, I carry you in my heart always I celebrate you every day. You served God, you were kind and your light shines still.
Keep resting, keep praying for us, keep watching over us #August 31."
Meanwhile, Toke Makinwa is currently on set of her acting debut film titled, "Makate Must Sell."
Directed by Don Omope, who produced the highest grossing Nollywood movie "The Wedding Party," "Makate Must Sell" assembles some popular comedy actors.
The film features Makinwa alongside Toyin Aimakhu, Etim Effiong, Charles Okocha, Bisola Aiyeola, Nedu of Wazobia, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment