Wednesday 30 August 2017

Kim Khardashian blasts critics, says no matter what they say about her they can never call her lazy



Posing for a vividly retro shoot with Interview magazine, the 36-year-old influencer and reality Queen challenged anyone to doubt her work ethic and call her “lazy” in a candid chat, though she readily admits she’s not got any traditional talents. 

Speaking to Janet Mock, Kim addresses one of the charges often fired at her family – a lack of talent. Speaking frankly she admits her short-comings, but also says no one can doubt her work effort as she taked a defiant swipe at her critics.

“You can say a lot of things about me, but you cannot say I don’t work hard. I don’t sing. I don’t dance. I don’t act. But I am not lazy,” Kim states. 

“I used to say, ‘I love being underestimated’. But now when I hear, ‘They’re so not talented,’ – ten years into it – I’m kind of like, ‘Okay, give a girl a little respect.’ 

If I’m so not talented, if I do nothing, then how is my career my reality? And I poke fun at it, like when I was on the cover of Forbes I posted the hashtag #NotBadForAGirlWithNoTalent. 

I don’t mind being underestimated because it does fuel me.” She snarkily adds: “But after a while, I do feel like, ‘C’mon, you can recognize a little bit.'”

No comments:

Post a Comment