Saturday 19 August 2017

My S*X tape ruined my life says Millionaire heiress Paris Hilton



Paris Hilton has said she believes her sex tape destroyed her chances of being viewed as royalty. The US heiress, 36, said the 2001 tape, titled One Night In Paris, is her biggest regret. 

It was filmed with her then-boyfriend Rick Salomon when she was 18, and Hilton claims it was sold for profit and released without her consent. She claimed the tape tainted her reputation and ruined her chance of becoming a Princess Diana figure. 

Speaking to Marie Claire she said: “It’s really hurtful, because my whole life I really looked up to Princess Diana, all these elegant, amazing women, and I feel like [Salomon] just took that all away from me.

I could have been like that, but because of that tape, I will always be judged and thought of as whatever they say about me because of a private moment between my boyfriend and me.

I wish I had never met him. That is actually the one regret in my life. I wish that I had never met that guy. I could not leave my house for months. I was so depressed, humiliated. I didn’t want to be seen in public.”

No comments:

Post a Comment