Thursday 17 August 2017

I still love Rihanna says Chris Brown as he reveals the cause o heir publicized 2009 fight



Chris Brown spoke about the incident in a new clip for his documentary, Chris Brown: Welcome To My Life. He revealed the reason for their epic fight was because he came clean about his sexual past with a woman who once worked for him, even though he had previously told Rihanna they had never been romantically involved.

But Chris claims the confession is what made their relationship turn violent - and he says both parties dealt blows. She hated me.' he said. ‘After that, I tried everything. She didn't care; she just didn't trust me after that. 

From there, it just went downhill because it would be fights, it would be verbal fights, physical fights as well. I still love Rihanna, but I'm just going to be honest - we would fight each other, she would hit me, I would hit her, but it never was OK."

The infamous night started after the woman Chris confessed about appeared at a Clive Davis party, where both he and Rihanna were attending. He says he had asked the woman prior to the party to stop going to places he would be at.

'That changed my life. The person comes in, comes right to the table and says, "Hey what's up y'all." And I already know it's an issue, so I say "Hey cool" and I keep it moving. I look over at Rihanna and she's bawling, she's crying.'

Chris says he later offered her his cell phone for proof that he had no idea she would be there. To his surprise, the woman had indeed texted him that she would be at the same party. Rihanna was enraged to see the message, he says.

She starts going off, she throws the phone, "I hate you!", she starts hitting me, we're in a little Lamborghini, you know she's fighting me.' He says he pleaded with her that he was telling the truth. But he says she continued to hit him.

'Like I remember she tried to kick me, just like her beating sh*t, but then I really hit her. Like I punched her, and it busted her lip, and when I saw it I was in shock, I was "f**k, why did I hit her like that?" So from there she's...spitting blood in my face, it raised me even more. It's a real fight."

No comments:

Post a Comment