Tuesday 15 August 2017

Italian lady claims she was rejected from a job offer because she has a Nigeria Fiancé



An Italian 18-year-old claims she was turned down for a job because she has black boyfriend. Chiara del Gaudio said a shopkeeper told her he would rather hire someone in a 
relationship with a serial killer than with an African. 

The teenager was applying to be a retail assistant at a shop in her native Turin but was rejected when the owner saw a picture of her and her Nigerian fiance Olivier Nicky. 

“He contacted me by saying that he was interested in my resume, but after seeing my Facebook profile he told me that he did not like me and even advised me to remove photos with my boyfriend from profile,” she told Corriere della Sera. 

But the shopkeeper made a big mistake by conducting out the racist rejection on a phone messaging service, allowing Chiara to take screengrabs of his remarks and make them public. 

The record store owner initially wrote: “As far as I’m concerned, you can go out with the Monster of Florence [a 90s serial killer], but I’m not going to entrust the safety of my store to someone who shares their life with an African.” 

He also warned other users of a local job website to be wary of Chiara because she has “50 African boyfriends”. A furious Chiara replied: “What do you think? That I’m going to steal from your stupid shop to bring money to him? I’ll let him into steal? .

No comments:

Post a Comment