Thursday 22 June 2017

Kim Khardashian and Kanye allegedly get a surrogate mum to have their third child


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West  have reportedly hired a surrogate mother to birth their third  child, Kimye are reportedly required to deposit $68,850 to the agency according to TMZ, with the couple expected to make an additional $45,000 payment.
The $45,000 would be paid in 10, $4,500 monthly installments.
Additionally, they would pay $5,000 per extra kid the surrogate possibly gives birth to, while $4,000 would be paid the surrogate if she loses reproductive organs.
Kim can’t risk getting pregnant no thanks to placenta accerta, a condition where the placenta sticks to the wall of the womb after childbirth; an experience she went through while having Saint.
Regardless, Kim still wants a third child and has even said so on the show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
‘I’d just love nothing more than to expand my family and just know that I have this world at home that’s safe,’ she said.
‘I’ve come to the conclusion in my mind that I can’t carry another one. So now I want to explore surrogacy,’ Kim once told her mother, Kris Jenner, on the  reality show.

No comments:

Post a Comment