Thursday 22 June 2017

Meet Praiya Suriya a lady who has dated 5000 men

A Thai woman, Praiya Suriya, who has dated 5,000 men has decided to turn it into a business venture.She has launched an online course on how to 'nab a rich, western husband to fund a lavish lifestyle'.Daily Telegraph reports that Praiya Suriya claims she has lots of male admirers who can go over the moon just to have the luxuries of this life. From first class flights to five star hotels to fine dining, expensive jewelry and many more.

See woman who’s dated 5,000 men and now teaches others how to nab a rich, oyinbo guy (Photos)
Praiya says that she has helped hundreds of people nab rich partners - including ladyboys
Pictures backing up her luxurious lifestyle claims have got many ladies tripping and believing in her tactics of getting a rich man who can marry them.
The self acclaimed dating guru said:
“I have a fan page online. There are 7,000 people. There are so many messages I need people to help me reply to them.
See woman who’s dated 5,000 men and now teaches others how to nab a rich, oyinbo guy (Photos)
Praiya often shows off envy-inducing images of her first-class travels
“I have to choose who first to reply to. Right now my life is perfect already. I have dated 5,000 people, western men, Arab men and people from Dubai.
“A lot of men send me messages. I know straight away which men are good and which ones are cheap, tight people. I can tell from their faces which men are thinking we’re gold diggers and worried about us taking their money.
See woman who’s dated 5,000 men and now teaches others how to nab a rich, oyinbo guy (Photos)
Thousands of women have bombarded Praiya hoping to learn her tips
"I believe I can scan men just from seeing them and chatting a little bit. Which men don’t want to pay a sinsod (dowry) and which want to have s*x for free.
"I’ve helped 100 women already to get married with rich men. Arabs, Indians, ladyboys, I’ve all helped. My students can see me when I go on dates and learn from me, how I act, what I say.
“I have so many messages I cannot help everybody. I cannot help everyone, I cannot reply to every message. I will help those women who are serious about finding a husband and want to get rich.”

No comments:

Post a Comment