Wednesday 21 June 2017

Hushpuppi tells haters to be humble as he spends N3.3M in a Lagos Club

Nigerian big boy Hushpuppi Ray, who is based in Malaysia, has once again made headlines with his major spending spree of N3.3m at a Lagos club.


money
Hushpuppi spent N3.3m on drinks in a nightclub in Lagos on Saturday, June 17.
As if the spending that amount was not enough, he posted photos of the expensive bill and the numerous bottles of Moet that he purchased.
He said: "Out here in SIP, let's see if anyone will compete again so I can humble them like I did to the people before them, lol. I don't understand how anyone in this world will look at me finish and want to try me, be humble."
money
He dared people to test him and said he will humble them with his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment