Monday 26 June 2017

Nicki Minaj says she just became the most award female rapper ever in history


‘Attention!! I love God,’ Minaj wrote on Instagram Saturday (June 24). ‘According to Universal Records, this year alone, my album catalogue sold 325K worldwide and The Pinkprint is now at 4 Million worldwide!! Since January, I’ve received 11 billboard entries, and yesterday with that ASCAP award, I became the most awarded female rapper in history!!’
Minaj also noted that she topped Aretha Franklin for the most Hot 100 entries on the Billboard Hot 100 charts by a female recording artiste.
And if you’re wondering why she’s boasting about her accomplishments, it’s because that’s exactly what ‘they’ don’t want her to do.
‘They don’t want you to post your achievements & accomplishments. It makes them uncomfortable. But you must! [Because] everyday, [people] broadcast your failures. They shout them to the mountain tops. So never EVER stop posting your accomplishments.’
Checkout her Instagram announcement after the cut......
Attention‼️ I love God. According to Universal Records, this year alone, my album catalogue sold 325K worldwide and #ThePinkprint is now at 4 Million worldwide‼️ Since January, I’ve received 11 billboard entries, and yesterday with that ASCAP award, I became the most awarded female rapper in history‼️To top it all off, this year I received the title for most Hot 100 entries by any woman in the HISTORY of MUSIC. A title previously held by Aretha Franklin for 40 years. They don’t want you to post your achievements & accomplishments. It makes them uncomfortable. But you must! B/c everyday, ppl broadcast your failures. They shout them to the mountain tops. So never EVER stop posting your accomplishments. I love my fans so much. Thank you. #NBAAwards Monday. Can’t wait for you guys to see my performance❣️
A post shared by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on 

No comments:

Post a Comment