Sunday 25 June 2017

Meet Lady who has spent £30,000 to transform herself into a Human S*X Doll


Victoria Wild, 30, urged married men to ditch their wives and worship her instead as she posted a new selfie.

“Leave your wife, worship me!” she wrote The busty Latvian, who claims to have some of the biggest breasts in Europe, appears to have had more work done on her already full lips. 

The self-proclaimed “real-life Barbie doll” has splashed £25,000 on three breast augmentations – taking her up to a huge 32G cup size, Daily Mirror reports. 

When she was 25, she met her boyfriend, who she named only as Simon, an Italian businessman, who encouraged her dreams of looking like a sex doll. Wild added: “Simon is a successful businessman and he loves the bombshell, plastic look too. 

He offered to help me financially with the surgery and motivated me to achieve my goal. “Simon loves my sex doll look. I’m a bombshell now. People look at me in the street and men absolutely adore me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment