Monday 26 June 2017

I love you to Death says Mary J Blige's estranged husband

Maryjblige's husband Kendu Isaacs wants them to settle once and for all


Mary J. Blige’s estranged husband, Kendu, says he still loves her after she shaded him during her performance at the BET Awards.
Kendu Isaac took to Instagram with a recording of wife and Soul singer Mary J. Blige's performance at her BET awards 2017 performance.

He wrote, "That intro was so forced! Okay, it's time for me to tell the truth."
Adding, "I love you to death, Mary J. Blige. I can't even begin to understand why you are going on about this the way you have been. I never wanted to discuss our life airing the laundry. You know me better than that. You and I really need to talk and stop all these negative nonsense. I love you and I will always regardless of your actions."


No comments:

Post a Comment